Interview: Virat Kohli
This is a part of my Broadcast Journalism assignment I’m supposed to submit to my professor tomorrow. In this assignment I’ve to write 10 questions to ask to Virat Kohli.
After a thumping victory against England, Virat Kohli has reached new goals and still there’s nothing that can stop him from accomplishing greater heights. Today, we have the most successful Indian batsman of 2016, with 3 double centuries by his name and the captain of the number 01 test team of in the world, VIRAT KOHLI! 1. Congratulations Virat for winning the England series 4-0 and also for receiving the Man of the series award! Do you feel that you’re in the best of the forms of your life at present?
2. Has test captaincy affected your mindset as a player or has it helped you perform well under pressure? 3. In the beginning of the year, you didn’t have a single double century by your name. At the end of the year, you’ve got 3 which are against few of the best teams in the world. What do you make of it?
4. It’s been almost two years since you were handed over the ropes of captaincy from MS Dhoni, how has been your journey in these 2 years?
5. How has Dhoni’s captaincy techniques helped your in the short captaincy career?
6. This year has been also been good for debutantes like KL Rahul, Karun Nair and Jayant Yadav. How does the strong bench strength help the team according to you?
7. What are your opinions about having Day & Night test matches?
8. Is India ready to adapt to the change of Day & Night test matches?
9. Do you think that the DRS system should only be used after it is rectified completely?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
We thank Virat for sharing his thoughts with us about the game he loves to play so much. We wish him all the good luck in the future and look forward to all his centuries in 2017!
#writing #interview #writer #blogger #blogging #journalism #IndiavsEngland #questions #blog #ViratKohli #media #Cricket